A flavor of Hawaii dip that blends PHILADELPHIA onion cream cheese, with hot pepper jack cheese, sweet pineapple, cold mango, salty hickory bacon and more cheese!
* ¼ cup(s) of sugar
* 8 ounce(s) of crushed pineapple in juice
* 8 ounce(s) of PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
* 8 ounce(s) of Kraft Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
* 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, cored, diced
* 4 ounce(s) of Kraft Sharp or Medium Cheddar Cheese, grated
* ¾ pound(s) of hickory smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
* ½ cup(s) of red bell pepper, diced
* ⅓ cup(s) of jarred jalapeno slices, chopped *optional for more heat!
Serve with buttery round crackers, french bread slices or pita chips toasted
1. Preheat Oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, stir sugar, pineapple with juice, and cream cheese. Heat 1 to 2 minutes on high heat in microwave until hot and creamy.
3. Add Jack Cheese, stir and pour into a 1.5 qt. baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes until bubbly.
4. Spread a layer of finely diced mango.
5. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese, leaving a 1-inch space from the edge of the hot dish.
6. Add the layer of bacon, then red pepper, and optional jalapeno. Serve with your favorite crackers or dippers!