Hot Luau Layer Dip
A flavor of Hawaii dip that blends PHILADELPHIA onion cream cheese, with hot pepper jack cheese, sweet pineapple, cold mango, salty hickory bacon and more cheese!
* 1/4 cup(s) of sugar
* 8 ounce(s) of crushed pineapple in juice
* 8 ounce(s) of PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese
* 8 ounce(s) of Kraft Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
* 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, cored, diced
* 4 ounce(s) of Kraft Sharp or Medium Cheddar Cheese, grated
* 3/4 pound(s) of hickory smoked bacon, cooked and crumbled
* 1/2 cup(s) of red bell pepper, diced
* 1/3 cup(s) of jarred jalapeno slices, chopped *optional for more heat!
Serve with buttery round crackers, french bread slices or pita chips toasted
1. Preheat Oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, stir sugar, pineapple with juice, and cream cheese. Heat 1 to 2 minutes on high heat in microwave until hot and creamy.
3. Add Jack Cheese, stir and pour into a 1.5 qt. baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes until bubbly.
4. Spread a layer of finely diced mango.
5. Sprinkle on the cheddar cheese, leaving a 1-inch space from the edge of the hot dish.
6. Add the layer of bacon, then red pepper, and optional jalapeno. Serve with your favorite crackers or dippers!
You had me at pineapple and bacon…that looks soooo good!
Thanks Angela! You are the best!