Snow Crab Rigatoni with Champagne Red Pepper Cream
* 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter
* ¼ cup(s) of sliced green onion, white part only
* 1 container PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme
* ⅓ cup(s) of roasted red bell pepper, chopped
* ⅓ cup(s) of dry white champagne, or dry white wine*
* ½ pound(s) of rigatoni, cooked and drained
* 2 pound(s) of snow crab clusters, steamed, meat removed
* ¼ cup(s) of gourmet Italian aged 4-cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a medium sauce pan on med-low heat, saute the butter and onion. Stir in the creme, red pepper, and champagne. Remove from heat, set aside.
2. Carefully slide crab meat into each pasta. Place in individual baking dish. Ladle sauce over first layer. Add another layer of filled pasta. Top with any leftover meat. Spoon more sauce over the top to cover. Sprinkle on the cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden on top.
3. *For a non-alcoholic recipe, replace the wine with chicken broth.