Off-The-Cob Creamy Cornbread
* 8 ounce(s) of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
* 4 eggs
* 1/2 cup(s) of vegetable or canola oil
* 3 ears corn on the cob, boiled and then shaved
* 1 box corn muffin mix (8.5 ounce)
* 1 1/2 tsp. of course ground black pepper
* 15 buttery round crackers, crushed
(for extra creamy add 1/2 cup sour cream!)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, place cream cheese in microwave for 20 seconds to soften. Add eggs, oil, corn, muffin mix, and black pepper. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
2. Pour batter into a 9×9 inch baking dish. Sprinkle on the crushed butter crackers. Cover dish with foil. Bake for about 30-35 minutes until golden on top and set in center. Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.