Shrimp and Lobster blended with creamy Philadelphia Cream Cheese, topped with a simple spicy Pineapple Sauce.
Shrimp & Lobster Stuffed Shrimp with Peppery Pineapple Sauce
* 1 pound(s) of raw extra large shrimp
* 1 pound(s) of lobster, cooked (about 1/2 cup meat)
* 4 ounce(s) of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
* 2 tbsp. of mayonnaise
* 1 tbsp. of chopped chives
* 1 tsp. of cajun or seafood seasoning
* 1/2 tsp. of jalapeno pepper, finely diced (desired heat)
* 3/4 cup(s) of fresh bread crumbs
* 4 tbsp. of butter, melted
* 1 cup(s) of fresh pineapple, diced
* 1/4 cup(s) of red pepper jelly
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees. In small pan, boil 5 of the shrimp until pink. Remove, peel, and chop fine.
2. Crack and chop lobster meat.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, chives, seasoning and jalapeno until smooth.
4. Fold in the cooked shrimp, lobster, and 1/4 cup bread crumbs.
5. Peel and leave tails on the remaining raw shrimp. With a sharp knife split down the center, leaving bottom in tact. Lay them on a sided baking sheet, tails up. Place a Tablespoon of the lobster-cream cheese mixture onto each shrimp.
6. Pour butter over the remaining bread crumbs, stir and sprinkle onto shrimp. Bake 15 minutes, until golden brown on tops.
7. IN a small chopper, pulse pineapple and jelly until smooth. Serve cold or warmed as a sauce for the shrimp.