I’ve always loved Waldorf salad, and now I have a completely new way of making it! The oranges, candied walnuts, and Philadelphia Cooking Creme take this Waldorf salad to a completely new level! Enjoy!~
Candied Orange-Waldorf Salad
* Servings: 6-8
* 1 container PHILADELPHIA Original Cooking Creme (10 oz.)
* 1 container whipped topping, thawed (8 oz.)
* 5 apples, diced (sweet and firm-like Gala or Honeycrisp)
* 3 oranges, cut in half and segmented (reserve cups)
* 1 1/2 cup(s) of diced celery
* 1 cup(s) of golden raisins
* 1 pkg. frosted, glazed, or candied walnuts (4.25 oz.)
1. *This recipe makes more than 6 servings, you may serve remaining in bowl next to cups, or if you are serving more guests, get a few more oranges.
2. In a large bowl, stir the PHILADELPHIA Cooking Creme with whipped topping until smooth.
3. In another bowl, combine the apples, chopped orange segments, celery, raisins, and 3/4 of the walnuts.
4. Pour the creamy mixture, over the fruit/nut mixture. Stir until blended.
5. Fill orange cups with salad and place on serving dish.
6. Sprinkle on remaining walnuts to garnish.